What We Offer
Emerging Technologies Sweden works with innovation in the form of innovative projects with cutting-edge technologies
We offer VR/AR applications, web design & development, business development, and consulting services: research & innovation, photo retouching, aerial photography and videography, online courses, professional training courses, and innovative workshops on exponential and emerging technologies with new educational technologies and methodologies.
We are targeting problems and challenges and specifically the gender and knowledge gap, building a very large community of change makers and ambitious people, and designing an Innovation Hub with an artistic design and a new mindset for the future. It is important to point out that the gender and knowledge gap is not the only challenge we are targeting.
Advice to entrepreneurs and innovators
Research and Innovation
Aerial Photography and Videography
Photo and Video retouching
New Educational Technologies
(Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Math)
UX, HCI, and Graphic Design
Augmented and Virtual Reality
Next-Gen of Robotics
Space Robotics and Social Robotics
Online Tailor-made & Innovative Robotics Courses
Tailor-made, Hands-on, & Innovative Robotics Workshops
C.R.I.S.P LLC - THE TRAINING PORT
List of ITU Online Courses with prices
Link to the Training Port
How to order a free demo and/or purchase a course
You can order a free demo by sending an e-mail Veronica Chiaravalli at: firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you want to purchase a course, please send an e-mail and we send you the instructions on how to pay for the course.
When we receive payment, we send you the course voucher and you are ready to start the course.
Emerging Technologies Sweden (ETS) - LMS
Our online courses will be published on our upcoming LMS (Learning Management System) which will be installed on the 29/04/2016.
- NOVICE ROBOTICS PROFESSIONAL - This is being created by Veronica Chiaravalli
- INTERNET OF EVERYTHING (IoE) SERIES - Coming later.
We introduced our Minimal Viable Product (MVP) in the form of a free Introductory Robotics Workshop for Women Executives,
exactly one month after the creation of the company and later on improved MVP on the 31/10/2015.
OUR WORKSHOPS ARE TAILOR-MADE WITH AN ENTREPRENEURIAL,
VISIONARY, AND INNOVATIVE APPROACH.
THEY ARE IN SWEDISH, ENGLISH, AND SPANISH.
Robotics Workshop Series
- ROBOTICS FOR EXECUTIVES (Available in English, Swedish, and Spanish).
- SOCIAL ROBOTICS
- SPACE ROBOTICS
- HOW TO BUILD A ROBOT (Available in English, Swedish, and Spanish).
- AI Robotics and Robot Ethics (very important!)
WE WILL SOON PROVIDE CERTIFICATIONS IN OUR ROBOTICS WORKSHOPS.
- Science and Technology of Light (Photonics) - Light-based technologies
- Exponential Technologies
- Emerging Technologies
- Immersive Technologies: Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Mixed Reality
- Internet of Everything (IoE)
- Cognitive Technologies: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Speech Recognition, Robotics, etc.
- Deep Learning
- Scratch Graphic Programming Language (for youngsters)
- Learn HTML5 with Games
- Python Programming
- Unity 3D
- Blender 3D - Modeling and Animation
- Adobe After Effects
- The Power of Digital Storytelling: Techniques
- And more...
INTERNATIONAL ZERO ROBOTICS COMPETITION
WE ARE VERY HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES SWEDEN WILL REPRESENT SWEDEN IN THE INTERNATIONAL ZERO ROBOTICS COMPETITION
(High School Level , ages 14 - 18, Mixed Groups of different levels and ages).
PLEASE CONTACT US VIA OUR FORM TO MAKE A PRELIMINARY REGISTRATION.
SCHOOLS CAN CONTACT US VIA OUR FORM.
VERONICA'S ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
Workshops from June 2016
If you are interested in our workshops, please send us an e-mail.
SOCIAL ROBOTICS PROGRAMMING WORKSHOP FOR BEGINNERS (for youngsters)
Notice: This website will be updated with new information from January 2017.
Our vision is to:
- Solve the problems and challenges of today and tomorrow
- Innovate with emerging technologies and methodologies applying a visionary, futurist, pioneering, and entrepreneurial mindset
- Create a culture of innovation and empowerment
- Inspire and educate the future Robotics Engineers, Astronauts, Aerospace Engineers, and Technologists
- Offer services and products with a strong User Experience, Human-Robot Interaction, and Human-Computer Interaction Design
Our Core Values
- Innovation & Pioneering
Our Business Culture
- MTP (Massive Transformational Purpose)
- Gender equality
- Flexibility and remote working
- Success and result-oriented
- No evil
- Open mindedness
- Use of OKR structures (Objectives & Key Results)
- Experimentation and constant risk taking
- Visionary and Exponential Thinking
- Visionary and Exponential Leadership
- Exponential growth
- Social networking
Leadership and Management
The Founder, CEO, and CRO (Chief Robotics Officer) is Veronica Chiaravalli, a visionary business leader, exponential and visionary entrepreneur, talented self-made researcher, roboticist, creative technologist, and futurist. She has a very strong artistic inclination, always had a passion for technology, and grew up with robots while living in the US.
Our brand and logo was created on Sunday the 16th of August 2015.
The logo shows the greek horse-god Pegasus (a white winged horse) that represents among other things power, speed, and innovation, surrounded by a ring that contains the company's name. A white horse represents rebirth, light, etc. You can read more about Pegasus here: Wikipedia
The Pegasus in our logo also represents the Constellation of Pegasus
The brand represents an executive that is fearless, daring, passionate about technology, and full of energy. After work he/she wears a pilot jacket, cool black sunglasses, and feels at home flying a drone, working with robots, or hacking some code in front of the computer.
From 2016 we will be creating cutting-edge products.
Emerging Technologies Sweden is an exponential organization (ExO) based in Stockholm. Exponential Organizations have small teams and impact billions of people with their services and products.
Emerging Technologies Sweden is a blend of the American and Swedish mindset, one foot in Silicon Valley and one in Stockholm. When we mention Silicon Valley, we mean that we are inspired by their university courses and the spirit of the present and past leaders. Leadership is essential.
How we work
We work remotely from Stockholm and use the latest technology in our everyday life. Some of the tools we use are: Asana, Trello, Skype, and Weekdone. We have weekly meetings in the city and the rest of the time we work from home or where we feel is comfortable. This is possible thanks to great tools, good communication, structure, goals, and passion.
Who We Work With
We work with staff on demand like experts, universities, research centers, government agencies, space centers, and other organizations to promote innovation, knowledge, and social impact for a good cause.
Emerging Technologies Sweden targets multinational markets.
- Film and Music
- Executives, Technologists, and Entrepreneurs
- Government agencies
- Adult Training Centers
Please send us an e-mail specifying which workshop you are interested in, your contact details, and the age of the student.
Founder, CEO, and CRO (Chief Robotics Officer)
Visionary Business Leader and Exponential Entrepreneur
Space & Emerging Tech Pioneer
Remote VR/AR/MR Technical Artist
Social Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, HRI, and HCI
This has not been decided on yet and will surely undergo changes.
VR/AR Developer & Growth Marketeer
Engineer in Artificial Intelligence
Innovation is one of our strong core areas with focus on:
Next Generation of Robotics
Augmented, Virtual, and Mixed Reality
Space Technology, Problems, and Challenges
Ongoing Volunteering Projects 2017
Redesign of the CSFI website: http://www.csfi.org
Design of other websites for CSFI
Web - CNPITS (The Center for Nonprofit Information Technology Security)
Multiplanetary AGH (MAGH) - Space Project: Working with Pioneering Space Technology and Innovation together with a remote team of experts, designing the website, doing research, providing innovative ideas, and helping with project management using my experience as a visionary exponential entrepreneur and remote worker. This is the first of a series of very important innovative Space projects in collaboration with big international organizations (confidential for the moment).
There are some projects in progress
Innovation and Pioneering Hub!
The design is ready!
The following are in progress:
Pioneering Department of Emerging Technologies,
Space Business, and Space Entrepreneurship (PDOETSBSE)
Pioneering Virtual & Augmented Reality Academy
in Emerging Technologies (PVARAET)
18/04/2016.The base is being created.
Veronica's Dynamic Exponential Fast Forward Accelerator Program
Research and Development
Virtual Department of Research and Pioneering (VDORP)
Our focus is on Pioneering Research
3. Cookies Coming soon.
4. Partnership Arrangements We only publish information about our partnerships when receiving the organization's consent.
5. Third Party Content The pictures used in this website are copyright-free images that have been later on edited and changed.
6. Email Marketing The e-mails that we send as marketing use e-mail addresses submitted by the user via the contact form or via an organization that has already asked for permission.