We created an emergency strategy to help you out in these difficult times. Here are some steps:
- You can try to rent a room in your home to get an income in order to pay some bills. You can check the universities and see if there are students looking for a place to rent.
- Prepare yourself for an urgent temporary place where you can work and be. Examples:
A CARSULE Pop-Up Cabin for Your Car could be a temporary solution.
Ozark 10-Person 2 Room Cabin Tent Waterproof RAINFLY Camping Hiking Outdoor New!
- Free certification courses:
– How to Get Skilled: Introduction to Individual Skills Management (Project-Centered Course)
– Successful Career Development
– Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview
- Other courses:
– How to Succeed at Writing Applications
– How to Succeed at Interviews
– How to Get a Graduate Job
– Interviewing and Resume Writing in English Specialization
– How to Write a Resume
– Writing Winning Resumes and Cover Letters
– Create a Resume and Cover Letter with Google Docs
– Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in 3 Steps
– Career Planning: A Path to Employment
– Career Options: Exploring A New Career
– Build Your Professional ePortfolio in English
– Build Your Portfolio Website with HTML and CSS
- Work on your wellbeing. No matter how hard the situation is right now, try to think positively and take steps forward. Solve things one step at a time.
– A Life of Happiness and Fulfillment
– Science of Exercise
– De-Mystifying Mindfulness
- The Best Meditation and Mindfulness apps:
- For inspiration and leisure you can check the book recommendations from Elon Musk:
- Contact churches in your area to see if they provide food or buy at stores with very good prices. A useful link:
- How to Live on a Tight Budget:
- Online store with affordable prices:
- Contact your community.
- Check Facebook for remote job groups.
- Look for a remote job or projects. Check the following link with a list of remote job websites.
- Courses on remote work:
– Collaborative Working in a Remote Team
– Work-Life Balance and the Impact of Remote Working
Written by Space Entrepreneur & Visionary Leader Veronica Chiaravalli